How to Apply
2. Send all required documents to email@example.com
(1) Complete application form with 1-inch photo, signed by student.
(2) Scanned and translated copies of the original transcript. (Complete transcript is required.)
(3) Scanned and translated copies of the original diploma.
(4) Certificate of language level such as IELTS, TOEFL or others.
(5) Two recommendation letters from professors or associate professors (if apply for master program).
(6) Study Plan (if apply for master program).
(7) Curriculum Vitae (if already finish latest studying career more than 2 years).
(8) Passport first page (four corners complete).
(9) Passport page of Chinese visa as well as stamp and signature if have been to China before, if not, passport blank page (four corners complete).
(10) One-inch photo in electrical edition.
(11) Outstanding New Student Award Application Form (if apply for scholarship).
(12) Admission form for international students.
1. An online interview or telephone interview may be required.
2. An admission notice will be issued if a student is deemed to meet the required for entry.
1. Prepare to pay 1,000 CNY application fee.
2. The deposit of program and tuition fee may be required in advance.
3. Once we have received the deposit and application fee, and all the conditions have been met, we will send you the required documents which will be needed in order to apply for a Chinese visa.
Or, you can just go to www.gime.dufe.edu.cn/en to complete the application form